We may collect information about you when you request any information about us or our services, submit your personal details and/or complete any forms on the website.
The transmission of information via the personal information forms on this website is done via a secure mechanism that encrypts the data being transferred and is only readable to us the recipient. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. Users are advised that General Feedback forms have not been encrypted in this way if they have been deemed to contain no personal or data.
While we are confident that data submitted via our website is secure we do advise that this is generally not the case for all websites on the Internet and you are advised to check the security of the site when using online forms to help protect your personal data and any transmission of personal data via websites is at your own risk.
Step Up to Great Mental Health will never collect personal information about you without your knowledge, and will only use that information for a known reason. Information provided will not be passed to outside organisations, agencies or individuals, unless there is a legal requirement to do so. Please see our Data Protection page for more information
Our website may from time to time contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and will be subject to separate terms and conditions. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting your contact details, completing application forms or requesting further information about our services
- Information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages and resources that you access
The Information we collect about you may be used to:
- Send you further details of our services
- Contact you in response to any general or specific enquiries made by you
- Process any application submitted by you
- Send you information about recent developments in areas in which you have expressed an interest
- Automate certain functions on our website
- Ensure content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer